Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Motivation and Reasons to Escape the Rat Race

I have saved and invested and run web sites for years. I work at night for a company for the benefits. I have been with this company for almost ten years.

The person who trained me at my night job was recently removed from the site for trivial offenses. Now he has a new site with the same company.

THIS GUY NOW WORKS 2 GRAVEYARDS, 2 SWINGSHIFTS, AND 1 DAY SHIFT!!!

Is that a screwed up schedule or what? To give a company ten good years and then get the shaft like that.
And he will not complain to the state about any of it.

Don't let this happen to you! Save money, learn to build a business, invest, LBYM, and be mindful of punks in the workplace.

Take a look at www.financialindependenceuniversity.com and make a plan for YOUR financial future. I guess we can't count on "reputable companies" anymore. Seniority is gone. Common sense and personal ethics are gone.

Abandon the "I'm not good enough" attitude and take charge of your life. I have had real good feedback from my site. While it obviously will not solve everyone's problems all the time, I suggest a look.

List your reasons for wanting to escape the rat race. BE COMPLETELY HONEST WITH YOURSELF, PLEASE!! Let the negative and the positive reasons drive you.

Best of luck.

No comments: