Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Peek Inside a Mastermind

If you are thinking about joining a mastermind, read this.

When I first met my mentor, he wanted to take massive action on a business. The business he proposed was MLM. I said no way. I told him, with all he knows about alternative health, he should get into that business. My mentor helped me learn more about Internet marketing, really applying Tony Robbins' teachings, and gave me the lowdown on all the gurus. We traded audio books and knowledge. My mentor, then and now, gets me fired up and ready to take massive action.

If you join a mastermind and you are a newbie to Internet Marketing, sales, personal development, and the things you all work on, take action on what the guy tells you.
Be honest in your dealings. If you stick with your mastermind alliance, you can transform your whole life!
I posted three excellent mastermind articles to:
www.financialindependenceuniversity.com
Click on the link above and then click on the Mastermind tab on the left.

No comments: