· Two Universal political laws.
· Who the local sock puppets in political forums are likely to be and what they want.
· A strategy for countering your enemies’ auditing strategy.
· Who to work for if you’re forced to be in the E quadrant for a while.
· Aims of the elite that are ignored by tradcons currently and why they matter.
· What to say to entitled crooks and straw men when they come around.
· What happens to you when you claim to have values and rules but fail to follow them.
· Who the real targets of mystics are and why. (Undisputable. This one is gold.)
· Which health habits are most touted by experts you’d listen to?
· Why a MasterMind might matter more than higher ed.
· 16 types of people not suitable for your MasterMind, and why.
· One master rule of thumb for working in the E quadrant.
· One drum that Rush Limbaugh used to beat that really matters today…in any setting.
· There is one suggestion by Tim Ferriss that really matters in a mastermind group. It’s not just lying down on a dance floor. If you know Ryan Holiday’s story you know the answer.
· A valuable force of nature lesson taught be Dantalion Jones.
· A list of suitable mastermind challenges.
· A strategy one presidential candidate used that maybe you can use.
· Why you might want cryptocurrency, real estate, and precious metals.
· What does “our side’s” bashing of celeb opinion and societies’ misfits do for/to us?
· “Modern economy” defined and ways to deal with it.
Order and get a preview of the first chapter, below: