Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Take Charge of Your Financial Future

I was looking at www.fool.com at the "Miracle of Compounding" article. I thought I would pass this message on: get started. There is no excuse not to. Get started now.
If you are a teenager and you start saving and investing now, you could be fabulously wealthy by the time you are 45. Go to www.fool.com and play with their calculators (they are free).
Get rich quick schemes burn bad. Get rich quick schemes are what many sixty-year olds turn to when they are completely unprepared for retirement. Do not let this happen to you!
Go to www.financialindependenceuniversity.com to start making a plan to become rich. FIU crystallizes the best financial advice, tips, rules of thumb, etc that I have learned by investing, learning tough lessons, sitting in class, listening to successful people, reading, and dumping my old debts. You don't have to learn the hard way. Follow the link.

No comments: