Monday, January 2, 2012

Think BIG and Improve People's Lives

People say to think big all the time.  But how many of these people who say think big are thinking big?
In what way should we think big?

Ask yourself these questions:

- How I provide my service or product to as many businesses as possible across the world?
- What could I sell to people across the world over and over?
- Could I improve an existing product and by doing so transform any field or niche?
- How can I add more value than my competitors?

As MJ Demarco said, "to make millions - impact millions."

Also, ask yourself these questions:

- Is the delivery fast enough?
- Are the instructions easy to understand?
- Does my product improve people's lives?
- If so, do you have testimonials?
- How good is our customer support?
- Are we listening to our customer's praise, suggestions, complaints, etc.?
- Do we have add on products? Are our add on products excellent?
- Is your product better and cheaper?

The point here is to listen to the people in your niche and over deliver.  Impact people in an awesome way by improving their lives.

You need your customers to sell and advertise for you.

No comments: