Saturday, February 23, 2008

Getting Pumped and Motivated

If you need to get fired up before a big event or even just to finish up the week, I know of a few methods to get yourself motivated. First, fill up a sheet of paper with every one of your major accomplishments. Put down things like awards, raises, promotions, personal bests, like your biggest commissions, or something great you did in sports. Type up any and all of your greatest accomplishments. What do you do with this paper? Read it before you take on your challenge. It might sound silly, but this exercise primes your mind for more achievement.

Another idea is using a subliminal CD or mp3. Think of some good motivational affirmations and record and mix them. Making your own subliminal CDs is very easy (see www.independentwealth.us for details). Play the CD on your way to work. Need some good affirmations? No problem. How about: "I am motivated to ______. I create my future. My decisions dictate my destiny. My willpower is phenomenal. I follow through. I am in a peak state." Get the idea?

Hypnosis can work too, but you have to take the time to relax for 20 - 30 minutes. ProHypnosis.com offers good hypnosis cds.

"The Instant Millionaire" is a read that will get you fired up and ready to take action too.

I have found taking time to review http://www.financialindependenceuniversity.com/ will get me more focused and motivated too.

A quick meeting of your mastermind alliance should motivate you and the rest of your group.

No comments: