Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Only You can Decide what is Right for You

Ultimately you are the one who decides you path.

Society, the news media, government employees, and anyone else you can think of should not attempt to place you in an extremely humble little cubby hole.

You decide what is right for you.

When I was young, I had malcontents at church and school yell at me:
- "stay down bro"
- "go with the flow"
- "don't even try"
- "pray for bad things to happen"

Ultimately I rejected their advice. I listened to the gurus of our day and I found a mentor.

The going can be pretty rough when you go against the church-government-media complex.

The self procliamed elites, who had nothing to do, came around and criticized and bitched. But I refused to listen. Today, I still refuse to listen to the libtards, even the ones who call themselves pastors. If its to be, its up to me.

The other side will trick you into screwing up. Maybe they will try to get you to pin your hopes on them doing something. Nope, the elites, the libtards will never help you. You cannot want wealth without their approval.

Tune out the media-church-government complex. Associate with people that are genuine. Associate with achievers. The libs don't want you to remember the lies they told you years ago. But you need to.

The first things you need to do are to save as much money as possible, learn to invest, learn to run a business, and maybe move to a place where there are less sheeple per capita.

Only dead fish go with the flow.

Do not ask permission to follow your dreams.

No comments: