Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hypnosis - Create Wealth

I am not compensated for telling you this. Pro hypnosis dot com has a CD called "Create Wealth" and the CD is effective. After the first time I listened to Create Wealth, I put a pretty large amount of stuff up for sale on amazon and Ebay. That was something I had been putting off for quite a while. I also took action on a number of projects that I had not been working on.
A pro hypnosis CD is recorded like this: the sound of ocean waves and the sound of Dick Sutphen's voice telling you to relax each part of your body. Then a sound that will quiet your mind will play. Then Mr. Sutphen programs ten high powered affirmations into your subconscious mind. There are two quick visualization sessions in the CD. There is also a conditioned response key word that proves effective for me most of the time. There is a subliminal track after the hypnosis track. This CD will have you primed and ready to get to work.
Create Wealth sells for $20 at http://www.prohypnosis.com/ and is $20 well spent.

No comments: